|Welcome To The|
Training For Bankers: Lender, Teller, Mortgage, Securities, and Insurance Training
|The Bank Training Center provides training on everything from
Lender and Teller training to specifics such as
Call Reports, UDAAP, BSA, Fraud Prevention and more! We can even help you
earn your Securities license or your Insurance license!|
To fulfill your needs, select from either the
"This Week's Featured course" or the search box below, or click the appropriate menu bar item above. Enjoy your training!
Earn your License quickly and easily!
Improve your knowledge and industry standing!
Products & Services to help manage and grow your career!
Need training or resources in other areas? Try our other Training Center sites:
HR, Acct., Banking, Insurance, Fin. Svcs., Real Estate, Mortgage, HealthCare, Safety, Sales
What To Do
When A Customer Dies
Ironically when a financial institution finds out that a deposit or loan customer has died, confusion and dread seem to be the normal reaction.
This two-hour webinar will walk you through the complicated process of dealing with a customer's death, both on the deposit and loan side; as well as the unique issues of dong business with the decedent's estate.
Topics of Discussion:
- What documents are required upon the death of an individual?
- What actions should the financial institution take on deposit accounts owned by the decedent?
- How does the financial institution deal with the decedent's estate?
- What does the financial institution do if there is not an estate?
- What happens if the decedent had a safe deposit box?
- How should the financial institution handle "death" as a default on a loan?
- What does every lender need to know about doing business with the borrower's estate?
- What steps can a financial institution take to protect its collateral after the borrower has died?
- How does the financial institution handle issues of guarantors, setoff and insurance once the borrower has died?
- How does the death of a key person affect the borrowings of Corporations, Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies, Trusts and other legal entities?
|... More Details / Purchase|
RC-C Loan Codes
For The Call Report
Loan information on the Call Report provides critical credit information for regulators, especially in today's environment. The rules for coding loans reported on schedule RC-C dictate how loans are to be reported on all loan schedules in the Call Report, including the income statement, charge-offs and recoveries, averages, and past dues and non-accruals.
This training course will help you learn the classification priority for reporting loan information correctly. Learn when to code the loan based on borrower, when to code based on collateral, and when to code based on purpose.Covered Topics:
- How and when to code loans based on borrower, purpose, or collateral
- What qualifies as real estate collateral
- When to report a non-farm, non-residential secured loan as owner occupied
|... More Details / Purchase|
ABC's of FHA Lending - 2014 Edition
|Everything you need to know about FHA! This course teaches you how to originate, process and close FHA loans. |
It goes through the forms, calculations, loan amounts, origination tactics, processes, and restrictions to originating a successful FHA loan - and teaches you how to save time weeding out the un-doable deals! Includes case studies, forms, worksheets, checklists, and specific examples to illustrate each calculation.
|See More Books||
Completing The SAR: Line By Line
Writing a New Accounts Procedures Manual
Legal Liabilities When Check Fraud Occurs
Fair Lending and the CFPB in Underwriting, Servicing & Collections
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
BSA Series: CTR & Exemptions: Reviews, Mergers, Revocations and More
BSA Series: Part I-Growing Your CDD Questionnaire for Onboarding Consumer Accounts
Flood Insurance: Compliance Issues and Enforcement Topics that Continue to Plague Lenders
Home Equity Lines of Credit
Reg E Compliance - Five Best Practices for Handling Disputes
Risks With Power Of Attorney Documents
Understanding Revocable And Irrevocable Trust Documents
Safe Deposit Boxes - The Pitfalls of Vault Security, Disasters and Self-Service Boxes
Writing an Effective Credit Memorandum
Call Report: Lending Schedules for Banks